Booking System Convenient booking & scheduling software for hot desk, assigned desk & partly remote team
Book workplaces, meeting rooms and other office resources for yourself and the whole team.
Check available workplaces and statuses of your colleagues on the map.
Find out where colleagues are going to work and book desks next to them.
Create teams for quick bookings, "subscribe" to employees, leave requests to your admin when you need help.
Application works on iOS, Android, Huawei.
Web-version runs in browser.
1. How to register employees in the system?
Employees can be registered in several ways: an employee can self-register through Simple Office mobile app. It also can be done via the web admin interface, using Active Directory, or to import them with an excel file.
2. Is there a server version?
Yes, we can deploy the system on your server. Choose On-Premise solution.
3. How to create a map?
You can load any workspace map you have, but we recommend ordering designers to draw a map that visually repeats your office. If you do not have designers, we will offer ours.
4. How to set up an office map?
The map is just a background. Using the Drag & Drop method you put the workplaces and locations markers onto the map.
5. What places are able for booking in the system?
The system allows you to manage any resources of the premises. You can add a dining room, fitness room, or parking and let employees book them.
6. What if we already have a booking system for meeting rooms via Outlook?
In this case, we have integration with Exchange. Bookings made in Simple Office will be displayed in Outlook and vice versa.
7. Do you assist while deploying and configurating the system?
Yes, at the very beginning we help you to set up and add everything you need. We also provide administrators of your system with instruction.
8. Do I need to pay extra for technical support?
No, of course. It is included in the price of any license.
9. Is it possible to see who is in the office at the moment? Or who has reserved the place?
Yes, it is possible. Using the map, you can check the status of places and who they are occupied by.
10. Is it possible to create several locations if the company has more than one office?
Of course. You can create the required number of offices and manage them centrally.
11. Is it possible to configure booking access to certain places?
Yes, you can create user groups with different rights and separate zones.
12. How is the price calculated?
We have a flexible payment system. You can choose the most profitable option: depending on the number of workplaces or the number of employees.
13. How does the service help to analyze the office space usage and attendance?
The system includes a clear dashboard of statistics, flexible uploading of reports and a heatmap to visualise locations traffic.